ASICS MEN'S FORTITUDE 7
Neutral runners that have flat feet or use orthodics will enjoy the fresh new look and features of the ASICS Gel Fortitude 7. A full guidance system provides smooth heel-to-toe transitions, while a maximum support last creates a wide platform to support larger-framed runners and better accommodate orthodic inserts. Engineered mesh on the upper offers lightweight coverage for added comfort on everyday runs.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system is a silicone based gel that attenuates shock during toe-off.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is located in the heel and is a carbon rubber that offers exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- ASICS logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made from an anti-bacterial material that not only reduces odor and moisture but also provides additional cushioning.
- Maximum Support Last is built on a wider platform to accommodate higher volume feet and stitched to SpEVA 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.