Asics Nimbus 19
The Nimbus 19 offers more cushioning than ever thanks to new Asics innovations. Flytefoam, FluidRide, and Gel technologies provide incredible comfort and shock absorption, no matter how long your run lasts.
Updates from previous model:
New FlyteFoam midsole technolgy for more responsive feel
Lighter build than previous edition
Gender specific cushioning system to improve comfort
Tighter toe box compared to previous version
Fit: Medium for Asics shoes
Pitch: 10mm (23mm heel, 13mm forefoot)
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Full length double density midsole features a lower density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort. The bottom layer has a higher density that provides stability and responsiveness.
- SPEVA® Midsole improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Flytefoam organic fibres bounce the MetaRun back into its original shape to provide perfect cushioning from the start of your run to the finish.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- GEL® Cushioning system attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases
- COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- COMFORDRY ™ Sockliner keeps foot comfortable and manages moistures