Asics Women's GT 2000 v5
The GT-2000v5 is a stability shoe that offers good support for over-pronated feet while providing ample cushioning for road running.
Asics GT 2000v5
Considered Asics’ “workhorse” of a stability shoe, this year's model is back with a few subtle changes. The lightweight, yet stable construction will provide any pronator with support from the first to last step with plenty of cushioning along the way.
Updates from Previous Model:
Midfoot saddle is now heat-molded rather than sewn on which reduced weight and friction while increasing comfort. Furthermore, the forefoot mesh is now more flexible providing the foot more freedom for natural movement. Lastly, the padded tongue provides a more plush feel for increased softness wrapping the foot.
Fit: Standard fit, slightly wider than Asics Cumulus/Nimbus lines
Orthotic Friendly: yes
Removable Insole: yes
- Improved lightweight upper for an increased accommodating fit with added comfort due to the seamless underlay and breathability
- PHF (personal heel fit) with memory foam that molds to heel shape for a customized fit
- FluidRide midsole technology added to Gel cushioning in heel and forefoot for added bounce
- Dynamic Duomax support system that corrects pronation
- Guidance Line and AHAR/AHAR Ride + technology for improved outsole durability and cushion