Bauerfeind Genutrain P3 Knee Brace
P3 stands for "permanent patella protection" - because the GenuTrain P3 protects the patella (kneecap) securely during every movement.
GenuTrain P3 relieves pain caused by misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralization), anterior knee pain (patellofemoral pain syndrome) or pain associated with patellar tip syndrome. The active support, with its two integral massage pads and an adjustable corrective strap, holds the kneecap securely in a natural, central position, activates the musculature and thus speeds up the healing process.
- Secure kneecap guidance
- Relieves knee pain
- Stabilizes the knee joint
The GenuTrain P3 is ideal for use in sport, as athletes in particular tend to suffer from knee pain, especially in the patellar area, as a result of twisting or direct impacts.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (chondropathy, chondromalacia)
- Patellar tip syndrome (patellar tendonitis)
- Lateralization of the patella (dislocation tendency)
- High-riding patella (patella alta)
- Feeling of instability
- Anterior knee pain
- After lateral release surgery