Runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate (collapse inwardly) willl love the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 on long-distance runs. Brooks created the Adrenaline GTS 18 running shoe with softer cushioning, increased flexibility, and a midsole that adapts to a runner's stride. Runners who need a stability shoe tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis. The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 is the shoe to take with you on long runs!
Changes from previous version:
- The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 is softer and lighter than the previous version.
- Now with a streamlined design, the upper is more focused on delivering a sustained form without the risk of irritation or restriction. A newly-designed heel cup that tilts forward keeps the heel locked in place.
- The midsole is now less firm and more flexible to allow a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- The outsole is made of HPR Plus, which is a rubber compound that has a high resistance to abrasion.There is reinforced blown rubber in some regions of the outsole that aims to provide a responsive push with every toe-off. The forefoot area has Flextra, a compound that offers varying degrees of flexibility, ensuring an intuitive fit.
- The enhanced BioMoGo DNA midsole foam guarantees a softer and more adaptable underfoot feel. BioMoGo is created using biodegradable materials, so it is environment-friendly. The updated Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar® brings support and properly aligns the body, while also correcting the position of the arch,thus preventing discomfort caused by overpronation.
- The upper offers streamlined mesh that provides added function and fashion. The upper’s inner sleeve is crafted with Element Lining for moisture control, keeping your feet cool and dry. It offers 3D print overlays to help customize shoe fit, meaning you get a breathable, comfortable shoe that conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Weight: 284g
- Forefoot Height: 17mm
- Heel Height: 29mm
- Heel to Toe Drop: 12mm
- Fit: True to size
- Orthotic Friendly: yes
- Removable Insole: yes