Brooks Launch 4
Brooks' Launch 4 provides a lightweight neutral runner with an extra hit of rebounding rubber in the forefoot and a redesigned heel to get the most out of your stride! This shoe is perfect for shorter distances, or for a lightweight race shoe that still provides support.
Updates from previous model:
Added blown rubber in forefoot for improved transition. Improved Heel counter for improved hindfoot stability. Additional, deeper flex grooves for improved toe off.
Weight: 7.5 oz
Fit: A bit on the small side for Brooks shoes
Pitch: 10mm (27mm heel, 17mm forefoot)
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
- DNA Midsole Cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Updated U-Groove at Heel provides a little support without impeding truly neutral runners
- Midfoot transition zone and segmented crash pad create fast heel-to-toe transitions
- Added Blown Rubber enhances forefoot for extra-springy toe-off 5
- 3D Fit Print applies strategic strech and structure for an impeccable fit 6
- Air Mesh Fabric ensures maximum ventilation and manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry