Brooks Women's Neuro 2
The Neuro 2 is well-suited for racing and training from its firm midsole that still provides comfortable cushioning and support.
Brooks Neuro 2
Brooks is back again with a complete reboot from its previous model, presenting the Neuro 2! Smooth, comfortable, supportive are words that come to mind when the shoe is put on and would be beneficial for longer distance runners especially.
Updates from Previous Model:
The Neuro 2 was completely revamped after poor reviews about its predecessor. The outsole now has smaller propulsion pods that work together for a more powerful push off. The upper is much more lightweight with a softer wrap for enhanced breathability compared to the previous plastic upper that “trapped heat.” Lastly, if shoelaces matter, the Neuro 2 has noticeably thinner laces.
Fit: standard fit, wider toe-box
Orthotic Friendly: yes
Removable Insole: yes
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning technology in the midsole that Brooks shoes are known for which provide adaptive cushioning and a rapid return of energy
- Special Gearing Mechanism that allows the heel and forefoot to move independently powering up the push-off
- Dynamic Hammock System wraps underfoot and tightens eyelets for a second skin fit and improved foot alignment
- Rounded Heel further improves alignment and reduces stress on joints
- Propulsion Plate creates a stable platform for powerful aligned toe-offs
- Mesh Upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry