Columbia Men's Caldorado II
The Caldorado II is a rugged trail runner suited for harsh conditions and technical trails over long distances.
Columbia Caldorado II
The Caldorado is a versatile shoe that is ready for any terrain! The firm yet supportive shoe helps to keep you focused on the trail ahead. The FluidGuide EVA midsole provides midfoot stability to fight against fatigue on longer runs, while the 4mm outsole lugs work to provide traction on rugged terrain. This shoe is perfect for technical trails and long distances.
Updates from previous model:
Lighter-weight construction. Lower lug height (1mm lower than previous model)
Weight:10.2 oz (size 9)
Fit: Standard Fit
Pitch: 8 mm
Orthotic Friendly? Yes
Removable Insole? Yes
- Gusseted collar and tongue keeps debris out.
- Heel counters support and cradle your heels.
- FluidGuide EVA midsole for midfoot stability and a smooth ride.
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support.
- Protective TrailShield rock plate under the forefoot integrated with forefoot flex grooves.
- Rubber toe caps for protection and durability.
- Multi-directional 4mm lugged rubber outsole for durable traction.