Caldorado II Outdry Extreme
From sprinkles to downpour, the Caldorado II OutDry Extreme is ready to take on the extreme weather challenge. It offers the best in waterproof and breathability for harsh conditions. The firm yet supportive shoe helps to keep you focused on the trail ahead. The FluidGuide EVA midsole provides midfoot stability to fight against fatigue on longer runs, while the 4mm outsole lugs work to provide traction on rugged terrain. The new OutDry Extreme technology boasts a “permanent beading surface”—rubbery in texture yet breathable like GoreTex. With the waterproof layer placed over top the shoe materials, the entire shoe is protected from water—not just the foot. This shoe was truly built for the most extreme trail runners!
Updates from previous model:
New Outdry Extreme exterior membrane from unmatched breathable waterproofing. Lighter-weight construction. Lower lug height (1mm lower than previous model)
Fit: Standard Fit
Pitch: 8 mm
Orthotic Friendly? Yes
Removable Insole? Yes
- Seamless waterproof-breathable Outdry Extreme upper for dry comfort.
- Gusseted collar and tongue keeps debris out.
- Heel counters support and cradle your heels.
- FluidGuide EVA midsole for midfoot stability and a smooth ride.
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support.
- Protective TrailShield rock plate under the forefoot integrated with forefoot flex grooves.
- Rubber toe caps for protection and durability.
- Multi-directional 4mm lugged rubber outsole for durable traction.