The patented Hinged Tru-Pull Advanced System and the Tru-Pull Advanced System are designed to place a dynamic pull on the patella during knee extension to normalize tracking in the intracondylar groove and reduce anterior pain.
This are ideal solutions for patients requiring ultimate support for patellofemoral malalignment, subluxation and dislocations. Available with aluminum hinges for additional medial/lateral support and control of knee hyperextension.
- Elastomeric pull device, with pull straps above and below the patella, has a rubber band type effect providing a strong dynamic pull on the patella as the knee extends.
- Independent anchors prevent rotation of the brace and provide a "True" and consistent pull on the patella to avoid lateral subluxation.
- Trimable adjustable buttress allows for versatility of contact area.
- Choice of 1/4" and 3/8" buttresses to give the patient the leverage they require.
- Breathable material makes the brace light and comfortable.
- New unique materials give it a modern nonmedical look.
- Ease of application leads to excellent patient compliance.
This product is final sale for hygienic reasons.