The Conquest arrived in Spring 2014 with one goal: give people the signature cushion and feel of a Hoka with a more responsive feel for high performance. It delivered, and now the Conquest 2 has arrived to take it one step further... or maybe 50 000 steps after you finish a marathon!
A layered EVA + RMAT midsole gives the shoe the shock absorption of a Hoka shoe with increased resiliency and elasticity for greater energy return to the foot. The updated version of the Conquest adds a lycra upper to hug the foot, giving you a secure, comfortable feel. The forefoot is now more soft, and Hoka has returned to the regular lacing system it employed before its 2014 line of footwear.
Weight: 12 oz (Size 9)
Stack Height: Heel: 29mm Forefoot 25mm
Fit: Standard fit
Removable insole: Yes
Orthotic/insole friendly: Yes
- Lycra ComfortFrame Upper
- TPU External Heel Counter Provides Support
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- RMAT® Provides Maximum Inherent Stability and Rebound
- EVA Top-Layer Provides Signature Hoka Cushioning
- RMAT® High-Rebound Cushioning