Hoka One One Stinson 3 ATR
Meet the shoe you can wear on and off the trails!
This maximalist trail runner boasts a Hi-Abrasion light weightweight outsole that is stable enough for trail runs but durable enough to run on roads as well. With 30 mm of cushioning underfoot, this shoe will take you running for hours while keeping your joints happy. The No Sew upper construction keeps the Stinson 3 ATR light and irritation-free while the Monomesh debree screen keeps out unwanted dust and dirt.
Weight: 12 oz (Size 9)
Pitch: 5 mm
Removable Insole: Yes
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame construction reduces irritation inside shoe
- External Monomesh debris-screen with air mesh base for added protection
- Lightweight External TPU heel counter holds heel in place
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker geometry for improved forefoot support
- Full length HIP CMEVA midsole lessens impact on joints
- Deep foot frame holds the foot in a stable manner
- Full Ground Contact Design specific to trail
- Hi-Abrasion lightweight rubber is tough enough to take on the roads