Hoka One One Clifton 2
The Clifton 2 is finally here! Runners have loved this shoe for its oversize compression molded EVA midsole and the early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry. The full ground contact design maximizes stability, even with the added height of the midsole.
Updates from previous version
Hoka One One has updated the Clifton's No-Sew Speedframe upper for lightweight comfort, and has added light padding to the tongue. Rubber pods have also been placed on the outsole to improve durability.
Weight: 6.6 oz
Pitch: 5 mm
Fit: Fits a little wider and longer than previous version, try a 1/2 size smaller than usual for best fit.
Removable Insole? Yes
Orthotic Friendly? Yes
- Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Length Compression-molded EVA Midsole
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Strategic Rubber Placement for Lightweight Durability