Hoka One One Women's Challenger ATR 5
Fast and light on the trail, its midsole geometry ensures a smooth ride on the road. While the distinctive multi-lugged outsole leaves you in no doubt as to its trail heritage.
Changes from previous version:
- New oversized EVA midsole. It provides the signature cushioning of the brand for a more satisfying running experience
- The CMEVA foam midsole is also new to this version and aims to provide impact protection and stability to the foot.
- New outsole lug pattern for a reliable grip even on wet running conditions.
- The 5th version is the first version that is available in wide sizing.
- The shoe features an oversized EVA midsole foam which is designed to provide reliable underfoot cushioning.
- Along with the oversized EVA is the Compression Molder EVA foam or CMEVA foam. The primary purpose of the midsole foam is to absorb landing impact and provide the foot stability while running.
- Equipped with an Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry which aims to provide runners a smoother transition through the gait cycle.
- The upper of the Hoka One One Challenger 5 ATR uses a dual-mesh material to deliver breathability, support, and durability.
- Forefoot Height: 26 mm
- Heel Height: 31 mm
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5 mm
- Fit: true to size
- Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Removable Insole: Yes