The Wave Rider 20 is a shoe that provides an exceptionally responsive ride to any runner looking to pick up their pace. Despite this, it still packs enough cushioning to excel as a distance training or half marathon shoe.
Mizuno Wave Rider 20
A lightweight daily training option, the Mizuno Wave Rider 20 offers firm yet reliable cushioning for the neutral road runner. With an updated midsole platform, the Mizuno Wave Rider 20 is back and more comfortable than ever before.
Updates from previous model:
New cloud wave technology improves the cushioning and responsiveness of Mizuno's legendary wave plate. U4icX cushioning provides an extra soft, but responsive feel over previous models.
Weight 9.2 oz.
Pitch 12 mm
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
- Mizuno Wave Plate consists of a redesigned elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- An all-new, redesigned cloudwave plate provides an overall softer, smoother ride
- Articulated U4icX heel wedge creates more cushion
- Top midsole foam incorporates a new U4ic foam compound that makes this version of the Wave Rider 33% more responsive and durable than previous models
- Engineered mesh increases breathability, movement & hold