New Balance Women's 840
New Balance 840 is a great neutral running shoe and perfect fit for those of you looking for higher instep and wider toe-box. It is well cushioned throughout and yet lightweight with a mesh top.
Its sole has ABSORB material that adds extra shock absorption for that extra pounding while running on the roads. The additional room provided in the toe-box makes it comfortable for those of you with bunions.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE ITEM AND IS FINAL SALE.
- Weight:10 oz (wns)
- Pitch: 12 mm
- Who: neutral to severe overpronators
- Fit: average to wider width
- Removable insole: Yes
- Orthotic/Insole Friendly: Yes
- Difference to previous version: successor to 883
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Hardy, lightweight synthetic leather overlays.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Molded foam insole offers a great step-in feel. Can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
- Full-length EVA strobel board promotes day-long support.
- Blown rubber outsole offers lightweight cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Its design has a narrower heel, higher instep, deeper toe box and wider width.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Abzorb FL® - New Balance’s top of the line midsole foam. A blend of DuPont™ Engage® and isoprene rubber for durable shock absorption, weighing in at 20% less than standard midsole foam.
- NDurance - a high-strength rubber used for durability in wear areas