New Balance Women's 928
This shoe is perfect for all different foot types. This walker has an extremely cushioned sole that absorbs shock, and increases durability for everyday walking and errands. With the leather upper, although it isn't waterproof, it will protect you from the light wet weathers.
With a wide and flat sole, and a graphite rollbar in the heel, this becomes a highly stable shoe while walking. It comes in various widths and will fit very wide feet.
New Balance 928
This premium walking shoe is perfect for different foot types. The leather upper and foam padded collar and tongue result in a comfortable, secure fit, and the central lacing system can be tied as loose or as tight as needed. With ABZORB® cushioning and ROLLBAR™ motion control, the 928 is great for standing and walking in all day.
Weight: 13.3 oz
Who: Neutral to severe overpronator
Fit: Average width
Removable insole: Yes
Orthotic/Insole Friendly: Yes
Difference to previous version: n/a
- LIGHTNING DRY liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- A premium, removable foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure while resisting odor.
- ABZORB® SBS in the heel provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original ABZORB® with no compression set.
- A new asymmetrical, three-chamber design—N-ergy® technology in the heel provides a supportive cushioning experience as it compresses upon impact.
- ROLLBAR™ Graphite Technology in the midsole with medial and lateral TPU posts for ultimate motion control.
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.