Nike Air Pegasus 33+ Shield
The Pegasus 33+ has added a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot in addition to the Zoom unit in the heel that the Pegasus 32+ had, making it a more responsive shoe for forefoot-striking runners. There are also fewer flywires on each side on the updated Pegasus, which gives a little more room for movement within the shoe, specifically around the ankle.
The Pegasus 33+ Shield boasts a durable, water-repellant coating, as well as a water-resistant inner lining, and has a sticky rubber outsole for optimal grip on wet surfaces.
The Air Pegasus 33+ also boasts a reflective element in the gaps between the engineered mesh on the heel, for safer nightime running.
Weight: 10.6 oz
Pitch: 10 mm
Removable Insole: Yes
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Flywire cables wrap the foot for a secure feel
- Zoom Air units in heel and forefoot for springy cushion
- Srashrail smooths out transitions within the stride
- Engineered mesh upper makes it light and breathable
- Waffle outsole increases flexibility