Nike Men's Zoom Elite 9
The Zoom Elite 9 is a responsive, ultra-light trainer for speedwork and short to moderate distance for interval training and high performance running.
Nike Zoom Elite 9
If low-profile, lightweight, and responsive sounds like your type of shoe - try the Zoom Elite 9! The upper is constructed with a seamless flywire mesh fabric for cool lasting comfort, along with a snappy responsive forefoot construction and durable traction and impact protection for extra power.
Update from previous model:
The ZE 9 is an entirely different shoe from its predecessors. For one, it is significantly lighter with a more flexible construction that is suitable for a responsive ride. If you are a heel striker you will appreciate this version more than the previous as well due to soft cushioning they’ve added in.
Weight: 7.9 oz
Fit: standard fit
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
- Flywire technology integrated with the laces for midfoot lockdown
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a snug fit
- Asymmetrical lacing is offset to help relieve pressure from laces
- Internal heel counter helps cup the foot for a secure fit
- Cushlon LT midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral side helps promote smooth transitions