Nike Men's Zoom Terra Kiger 4
The Terra Kiger 4 is a lightweight trail shoe that offers a great mix of Nike fit and cushioning systems with more stability and traction on trails.
Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4
Built for the trails, the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 running shoe features a Flymesh upper with Dynamic Fit technology for breathable support and a rugged outsole for multi-surface traction.
Updates from Previous Model:
Lighter ride than before due to the Flymesh upper that provides airflow for breathability and still secures the foot down. The wet surface traction is enhanced as well due to large outsole lugs with sticky rubber especially in the midfoot.
Weight: 9.7 oz
Fit: Standard fit for Nike
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
- Lightweight Flymesh upper for enhanced breathability and support
- Inner-sleeve construction that molds to your food for a comfortable sock-like fit
- Dynamic Fit technology with Flywire cables for midfoot support and lockdown of the foot
- Phylon midsole with Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot for responsive cushioning
- Waffle outsole comprised with a rubber perimeter for multi-surface traction and durability
- Exaggerated outsole lugs and sticky rubber at forefoot center with is beneficial for wet surface traction