Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail
Give your feet some fresh air in a perforated mesh upper, as double Zoom Air units underfoot cushion your stride. Opposing lugs on outsole optimize traction on your uphill climbs.
Changes from previous version (if applicable):
The Nike Pegasus series brings back its trail running model after almost two decades. This time around, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail boasts of a fresh new look and updated features, while still retaining the signature fit and structure of the Pegasus road running shoe.
- The forefoot is Duralon blown rubber, which is a lightweight material that provides multi-surface traction for a smooth ride.
- The rest of the outsole is made with Nike’s own carbon rubber compound, called the BRS 1000 which is designed to be more robust and longer-lasting, thus shielding the rest of the sole unit from wear and tear.
- Multi directional lugs supply the shoe with the necessary traction from running on rugged terrain.
- The Zoom Air technology is the main feature of the midsole providing impact cushioning and a close-to-ground feel that allows for better mobility and maneuverability.
- The upper has synthetic overlays er to give midfoot support and structural integrity, while protecting the foot from rocks and other debris.
- Weight: 260g
- Heel to Toe Drop: 10mm
- Fit: true to size
- Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Removable Insole: Yes