Nike Zoom Wildhorse 5
Built specifically for trails, the Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 5 keeps you galloping over rough terrain in breathable, multi-layer fabric. A rock plate helps shield your foot, while a Zoom Air heel unit cushions your stride on and off the path.
Changes from Nike Zoom Wildhorse 4:
- The Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 5 features a major update in its upper. The shoe received a new look but it still offers maximum breathability just like its predecessor. The new version now uses an open mesh that is still flexible and durable.
- Multi-layer fabric and synthetic upper wraps your foot in lightweight breathability.
- Rock plate in midsole helps shield your foot from rough terrain.
- Grippy outsole lugs help shed mud.
- Skin overlays placed on high-wear areas enhance durability.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel adds low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Sticky rubber at the centre of the forefoot gives excellent wet-surface traction.
- Country/Region of Origin: China