Nike Women's Free RN Distance 2
The Free RN Distance 2 is an excellent training shoe for challenging the musculature of the foot and leg over shorter distances and workouts, while providing additional cushioning and support over the standard Nike Free.
Nike Free RN Distance 2
The RN Distance 2, similar to the previous model, is a lightweight, flexible shoe good for a runner with neutral mechanics that wishes to feel a more natural motion. This shoe is ideal for shorter runs to improve the foot's proprioception and muscle action.
Update from previous model:
An “auxetic” outsole design for increased cushioning with a revamped upper that provides more flexibility while still hugging the foot.
Weight: 7.1 oz
Fit: Standard fit, lower volume
Orthotic Friendly: yes
Removable Insole: yes
- Fused lunar core for lightweight + responsive cushioning
- IU002 Carrier system increases shoe flexibility without compromising lunar foam
- Auxetic Tristar Flex Pattern for additional flexibility and force absorption by compressing the foam through six flex points, for even distribution of pressure during each stride
- Rounded Heel that creates a more natural midfoot to forefoot strike along with a smoother landing
- Woven upper with dynamic flywire for support and enhanced breathability