Nike Air Pegasus 33+
The Air Pegasus 33+ will feel very similar to the Air Pegasus 32+ when it is first tried on, because not a lot has changed. Once the newer model is ran in, it becomes clear that some changes have been made.
In addition to the Zoom Air unit in the heel that the Pegasus 32+ has, the 33+ also has a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot, making it a more responsive shoe for forefoot-striking runners. There are also fewer flywires on each side on the updated Pegasus, which gives a little more room for movement within the shoe, specifically around the ankle.
The Air Pegasus 33+ also boasts a reflective element in the gaps between the engineered mesh on the heel, for safer nightime running.
Weight: 8.6 oz
Pitch: 10 mm
Removable Insole: Yes
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Flywire cables wrap the foot for a secure feel
- Zoom Air units in heel and forefoot for springy cushion
- Srashrail smooths out transitions within the stride
- Engineered mesh upper makes it light and breathable
- Waffle outsole increases flexibility