The Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 is built to take on wet and rocky trails. Lightweight in design, it features a sleeker look with a woven heel for a secure fit and feel.
Changes from the previous version:
- Mesh at the forefoot feels lightweight and enhances ventilation. A woven heel delivers a secure, stable fit.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight and durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride. A Zoom Air unit in the heel provides extra cushioning.
- Multi-directional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high-abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents. A rubber pod at the midfoot helps deliver wet-surface traction.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long-mileage runs.
- Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or groundfeel.
- Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
- Weight: 242g
- Fit: True to size
- Forefoot Height: 10.5mm
- Heel Height: 14.5mm
- Heel to Toe Drop/Pitch: 4mm
- Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- Removeable Insole: Yes