Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2
In 2016, Nike unveiled the first version of the Vaporfly, appending "4%" to the name in reference to the energy savings they are reported to provide the runners. Since then, with subsequent product and design enhancements Nike continues to see improvements in running economy that will take runners to the next level - hence the name Next%.
THE FASTEST MARATHON SHOE JUST GOT FASTER.
The Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% clears your path to record-breaking speed with a lighter design and faster feel than before.
Still the Best Energy Return Yet
Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet.A full-length carbon-fibre plate delivers a responsive feel that keeps you moving through your stride.
Ultra Breathable and Soft
A redesigned upper uses mesh fabric placed in areas where you need breathability.The result is a softer, cooler design that contours to your foot.
Reinforcement along the forefoot provides extra durability and secure comfort.
- An internal foam pod at the heel gives you extra cushioning.
- Light padding on the tongue helps reduce lace pressure at the top of your foot.
- The laces loop through lightweight side supports that eliminate the need for an arch band.This helps reduce the shoe's weight.
- A wider toe area gives a roomier fit.
- Flexibility grooves on the sole give you multi-surface traction in a variety of weather conditions.