Saucony Guide 9
Saucony has retained some of the tried and true features of previous Guides, such as the PowerGrid midsole and the IBr+ injection blown rubber cushioning on the outsole, which is considered to be 33% lighter than other blown rubber.
There have also been many updates in the Guide 9. The most prominent is the new EVERUN topsole, making the guide lighter and more responsive. A FLEXIFILM support frame has been heat-melded to the upper, allowing for a lightweight, flexible fit without adding any seams. Finally, the new TRIFLEX outsole increases ground contact and pressure distribution.
The result is a stability shoe that is light enough to test speed but durable and cushioned enough for long training days.
Weight: 9.7 oz
Pitch: 8 mm
Removable Insole: Yes
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
- FLEXIFILM heat melded to the upper gives a flexible, lightweight fit without adding seams
- EVERUN topsole is light and responsive
- PowerGrid cushioning foam increases shock absorption and heel-to-toe transition
- IBr+ Injection Blown Rubber strategically placed in outsole for additional cushioning
- TRIFLEX outsole increases ground contact and pressure distribution