PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE ITEM AND IS FINAL SALE
Saucony Triumph ISO 3
The Saucony Triumph ISO 3 is a premium neutral trainer. This third generation of the Triumph ISO increases the Everun TPU heel insert size. The ISO strap system also has been updated from the previous versions by removing one strap. The result is a slightly softer under foot ride, noticeably more bounce off the heel, more flexibility, a more comfortable upper, and a minor 0.3 oz weight increase
Updates from Previous Model:
Some have noted the shoe feels a bit shorter, and needed to size up 1/2 size compared to the previous edition. Additional Everun foam (introduced in the Triumph ISO 2) has been added under the heel for more responsiveness. Increased forefoot flexibility. The midfoot has been narrowed slightly.
Weight 10.5 oz.
Fit: Standard fit for Saucony, slightly shorter than previous model
Orthotic Friendly: Yes
Removable Insole: Yes
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return.
- Updated Everun Landing Zone centered under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and more flexibility