With designated ventilation zones, just enough stretch to prevent shifting, and nature's premium anti-odor fiber, the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Crew Sock is a must-have if you spend as much time outside as you do inside. The crew length works well with mid-height hikers.
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Soft merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit, support, and circulation
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel for long-lasting protection
- Mesh zones allow heat and moisture to escape quickly to promote faster drying to reduce swamp foot
- Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing