- Trail Running Shoe Support: Neutral runners who don't need a lot of extra support will enjoy the feel of the Brooks Cascadia 17.
- Cushion Level: Mid-Level Cushion ensures every step feels cushioned yet springy for tons of energy and comfort on runs of any length.
- Midsole: Your Brooks Cascadia 17 has a heel to toe drop of 8 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 11.0 ounces
- Perfect For: Trail running or hiking.
- Underfoot Protection: Thanks to the Trail adapt midsole, and rock plate.
- TrailTack Rubber: Grippy outsole lugs keep you from slipping and sliding.
- Plush Cushioning: DNA LOFT v2 foam flows smoothly over trails.
- Protection: TPU toe cap and mudguard block trail debris and toe bonks.
- Zonal Outsole Pods: Disperse impacts with segmented zones.
- Recycled Materials: Run Happy knowing you're reducing your footprint.