• Adaptable stability: Our new Trail Adapt System utilizes an integrated midsole, rock plate, and zonal pods to offer enhanced control and a stable ride over any terrain.
• Enhanced traction: Biomimetic design draws from the anatomy of mountain goat hooves; the forefoot outsole is split to better grip uneven surfaces while zonal outsole pods enhance control.
• Waterproof protection: Gore-tex® Invisible Fit membrane is bonded directly to the upper for a lighter, more flexible fit.
• Adaptable stability with waterproof protection.
• An articulated Ballistic Rock Shield between two layers of DNA LOFT v2 foam provides necessary protection without limiting flexibility needed for smooth transitions.
• TPU toe cap and mudguard provide protection and durability to the upper.
• Made with recycled materials equivalent to 11 plastic water bottles.
• Trail Adapt System uses an integrated midsole, rock plate, and outsole system to deliver stability over any terrain.
• TrailTack Rubber technology provides wet-dry traction and is made of 25% recycled content.