Warm and waterproof, the Vaya Powder winter boots take on mountain resorts and winter streets with confidence. The high collar keeps out freshly fallen powder, and the winter-specific outsole stays soft and grippy to keep traction on hard packed snow.
- Tough synthetic uppers with soft collar and rubber toe cap
- ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP) bootie tackles wet conditions
- Thin, warm, 400g Thinsulate™ Insulation provides warmth for winter days
- Synthetic fur lining adds warmth and keeps drafts out
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue allows for flex in the fit
- EnergyCell EVA midsoles combine cushioning and support
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® rubber compound for traction and stability on slippery surfaces