Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Knee Brace
In the GenuTrain S (S for splints), lateral joint splints guide the knee's movements. The bars can be heated and reshaped and can therefore be adjusted to the anatomy of each individual. The joint muscles are stabilized further by the elastic Train Active Knit with its integral pad.
The GenuTrain S active support with lateral joint splints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. An integral, ringshaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides intermittent compression massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the GenuTrain S provides added passive support for the knee.
- stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- breathable Train Active Knit for high wearing comfort
- anatomically contoured bars for secure support
Recommended for the following:
- Slight instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)